Volunteer at the World Justice Forum 2022
Volunteers are essential to the success of the Forum. We are currently looking for up to 40 volunteers available in The Hague, Netherlands, between May 30 and June 2, 2022. This year the World Justice Forum will tackle the root causes of our global rule of law crisis with a focus on three intersecting themes: access to justice, anti-corruption and open government, and equal rights and nondiscrimination.
For more information, please visit: https://worldjusticeproject.org/world-justice-forum-2022
The World Justice Forum 2022 offers a unique opportunity for volunteers to facilitate and support the work of every part of the Forum. World-class leaders and change agents in every field will depend on the professionalism and courtesy of Staff and Volunteers to create a welcoming and comfortable environment.
Forum Volunteers benefit from the knowledge of someone who has facilitated the generation of projects that will create the communities of peace, opportunity, and equity for people around the world. Working behind-the-scenes at the Forum can also be a wonderful opportunity to gain valuable experience in conference coordination and management on an international scale.
Volunteer positions at the World Justice Forum 2022 are unpaid. Preference will be given to Volunteers who can be available multiple dates between May 30 and June 2, 2022, and prior to the Conference for Orientation. Once your volunteering position is confirmed, we will reach out to you with the date and time of the orientation. Whenever possible, Volunteers will be given the opportunity outside of the hours of their shift to observe Forum sessions. Volunteers are welcome to enjoy the official Forum luncheons if they occur before or after the day’s shift.
Volunteers come from a wide variety of backgrounds and ages: they can be junior-level legal professionals, university students, pensioners, or interested community members. Successful World Justice Forum Volunteers will be reliable, timely, courteous and flexible. We hope that they are curious about new ideas, and we expect they will be respectful of people from a wide variety of cultures and traditions. Most positions require fluency in English. Additional language skills will be a valuable asset.
The following volunteer opportunities are available during the Forum:
- Pre Conference Materials Assembly
- Registration Desk Assistants
- Reception Greeters
- Press Liaison
- Social Media Assistant
- Audio Visual Assistant
- Videography Assistant
- Photography Assistant
- Working Sessions Room Monitor
- World Justice Challenge Support
- Expo Support
Guidelines for Volunteers:
- Volunteers represent the World Justice Project and must conduct themselves with the highest professional standards throughout their volunteer session.
- Business attire is required for all volunteer opportunities.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your assigned shift.
- Volunteers should check in at the Registration Desk upon arrival and proceed to the Volunteer Room to confirm assignments and meet with the Volunteer Coordinator.
- If Volunteers are unable to make their assigned shift, they should advise the Events Coordinator as far in advance as possible.
- If Conference Meals are served prior to or following a Volunteer’s assigned shift – and space is available –Volunteers will be welcomed to enjoy a complimentary meal.
- Volunteers are welcome to observe conference sessions before or after their assigned shift.
- All Volunteer work is unpaid, but letters of recommendation will be available upon request.
For more information:
Complete information about the World Justice Project and the World Justice Forum 2022 are available on our website at https://worldjusticeproject.org/ and https://worldjusticeproject.org/world-justice-forum-2022
For questions regarding Volunteer Opportunities at the World Justice Forum and to request an application form, please contact Rosa Schreinemachers at firstname.lastname@example.org